Your Safety is our #1 Priority
As many things have changed over the past few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for MB Dentist and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes is both safe and comfortable. We want to explain to you about the infection control procedures we will be following in our practice to keep patients and our team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies and are up-to-date on any new guidance that is issued. We do this to insure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
We have all the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for everyone’s safety. The guidelines for patient safety put forth by our governing agencies are not enough for us. We have additional safety measures in place including office medical grade air filtration systems and powerful aerosol elimination systems that include UV-C disinfecting lights and Medical Grade HEPA filters. These additional levels of safety are not required and many dental offices do not incorporate them. We have put these additional levels of safety in place so you can feel confident that you are in the safest place for your dental care.
Additionally, I have designed, developed, and manufactured the PatientsShield TM . It is a system that I put in place to protect everyone in the office from infectious diseases such as Covid-19. PatientsShield contains and captures the contagious spatter and bioaerosols before it is emitted into the surrounding air. Other forms of PPE do this after it has occurred. Full details including the PatientsShield demonstration video, and patient testimonials can be viewed at www.patientsshield.com.
We have made these changes to help protect you and our team:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to review some screening questions
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- We ask that you check in from your car or knock at the front door to be let into the office
- Family members/companions of patients are asked to wait in the office
- We ask that you please wear a face mask when you come in for your appointment
- Upon arrival we will have you complete and sign our pre-screening questionnaire
- You will have your temperature taken when you arrive to the office
- We will have you use hand sanitizer before and after your appointment
- PatientsShield will be used for all procedure creating aerosol with instrumentation
- Pre-rinse protocol for all patients prior to dental treatment
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
- Aesthetic Contouring/Bonding
- Cosmetic Care
- Crowns ("Caps")
- Dentistry for Ages 2 and Up
- Digital X-rays
- Emergency Care
- Grinding (Bruxing) Appliances
- Implant Restorations
- Infection Control
- Intraoral Photos
- Micro abrasion
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Other Services Include:
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Snoring Appliances
- Sports Guards
- Stain Removal/Cleaning